• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A3 Rims on a M35A2???

billystuart

Help, will the rims for a M35A3 work on a M35A2, and also what size tires can I use? This is my first truck and I have a lot to learn. I have purchased the M35 cd of E-Bay and it helps a lot. But there are questions books or cd's can answer.

Thanks

billystuart

I did a lot of reading here. One of the members, I can't remember who, suggested the cd on e-bay for $5.00. I believe it was made by a member of SS. Now I have the best of both worlds. Thanks for your help.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
The A3 rim is made for the LPT style tires. I know some people say you can run regular tires on them, but when I went to put a 395 on one, it looked goofy. I wouldn't do it, others might.

AWheelsOhio

Billy,

Sorry if this sounds like i am no help... But i know people have done it. Sorry i dont know how to do it. I can help you out with the wheels if you need some good ones the A3 ones that is. I have brand new ones that i got a year ago and are in perfect condition factory fresh.

flyxpl

The A3 rim is made for the LPT style tires. I know some people say you can run regular tires on them, but when I went to put a 395 on one, it looked goofy. I wouldn't do it, others might.
Gimpyrob , could you explain in more detail . Is it the bead style of the tires . I would think that 395's would be the same as 14.5's other than the width . I just bought an A3 and do not like the way the 14.5's look like they are tucked inside the bed and fenders to far. I was wanting to put 395's on my A3 .

DEVILDOC

So you can run them with 395's , but do you need to flip hubb,I would like to run 395 but don't want to flip hubs is this doable , :deadhorse:

welldigger

395's on a3 wheels coming soon. First I have to get the wheels powder coated flat black. Then order some tires. Then maybe my truck will hang in with traffic.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks