• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Aircraft Green, 34031

68t

I got several gals. but its poleyuraten, with quarts of hardner, It works very good, I thin with lacker thinner. If it to dark add some yellow to the 34031 but must be same paint. I got my paint free. it was out of date, but I have some of this paint on my halftrack for several years. It works good as a primer too. save a lot of money. just try a test sample before you start.

2deuce

I went to Home depot and used the federal standard 34031, 2 gal behr ultra flat came out black, without a hint of green. I left it there. I know this is an old thread but the number shouldn't change, I didn't think.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks