• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Half track

kennys@wi.rr.com

I haven't gotten through the whole post about how to convince my wife/gf to let me get an MV. Next I have to get to the post about how to get the bank to let me get an MV. Then the post about how long to get my EUC to clear. So many post, good thing chat is down so I can stop wasting my time. I need my crack, I mean chat, back.

kennys@wi.rr.com

Well I was hoping I would make it into the will. Now I have no reason to spend anymore time with you. Anyone else want to me by friend? I don't break much, well the occasional CUCV in the corn field.

FrankUSMC

The tracks are made of rubber, so they do not rip up the street. The down side is, if the track snaps in half, you have to buy another one.
When I show my M2 halftrack, that is the one part every one coments on that the tracks are rubber not steel.
One of the few,Frank USMC RET

PorscheTech911

No plane, no license. It's the same length of time as I'm driving tomorrow to go to KC. I don't know if I'll feel up to it, but I know another member i'm meeting on monday is going. So I may come up and meet some of you and have a good time.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks