• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Second Bi-Annual TX MV Rally

OL AG '89

Thanks!!
I had to leave at property, didnt bring floorjack to change out front tires, remember the fun we had at the rally???
I'm headed up there again next weekend, give the suggestions a shot!

Barrman

I do remember the fun many of us had standing there with our hands in our pockets watching you change out tires, twice! Of course, if you had let us help like we all offered, we all could have joined in the fun.

If you do the above described test with the front axles on the trailer, you will have less flop around on your back time.

nofearnohope

The shirts are ready and I'll be picking them up this afternoon. Shirts are $10 each and I will have to get with each of you individually on your shipping cost once I get them to the post office. All checks need to be made to myself, Lincoln Ray and sent to my home:
3705 Valley Oaks, Bryan, TX 77802.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks