• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

looking for hmmwv half doors.

Robus1022

Im looking at my x doors and you would have 3"+ missing if you cut the back door angle vertically. Would have a big hole. The rounded contours are much larger on the front doors. Meaning you would have to cut the front bottom corner to match a much larger radias. Good luck

TedG

I'll get fresh pricing on these. They would be blanks...no hardware or arm rests. These front doors will sit about 1/4" higher than rears though but it never bothered me.

TedG

I can get them made for $250 per set = left front door and right front panels. NO hardware, just cnc'd aluminum with all holes. pm me if interested. I will require advanced payment to secure your order for I do not need these. Shipping would be extra.

TedG

Here are mine when populated. Again, I would only provide the flat door panel. NO hardware or Armrests.
Sorry, I will not be doing the rears.

IMAGE_208.jpgIMAGE_209.jpg

Retiredwarhorses

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Here are mine when populated. Again, I would only provide the flat door panel. NO hardware or Armrests.
Sorry, I will not be doing the rears.

View attachment 611058View attachment 611059
when I did mine, I had to use a set of rears to get the arm rests and hardware....I have a finished set that only needs paint and stripping...but they ain't cheap. They are a one off.

jake-cutter

I am finding two different types of rear half doors. One appears to be not as wide with a spacer on the hinge side and then the other is normal width. Where does the one with the spacer that is not as wide as the other come from? Any benefits to one over the other?

TedG

Rear doors: Version 1 is standard door. Version 2 is short for uparmored 1152.

Also, since no one has come forward for fronts panels, I am not going to have them made.

Last edited:

jake-cutter

Is anyone else going to order a set of the fronts? I found the rear half doors and even the rear armored half doors to take parts off of to complete the fronts. These make an excellent alternative to the overpriced X doors.

rarpinz

I can get them made for $250 per set = left front door and right front panels. NO hardware, just cnc'd aluminum with all holes. pm me if interested. I will require advanced payment to secure your order for I do not need these. Shipping would be extra.

YES!!!!! I will want to talk to you first but I'm thinking this is what I'll need. Please call me : Bob 262-352-4467

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks