• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

"Many items like this at this location" banner

Tinwoodsman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have found single items (Deuce) at a particular location that had a red banner saying many more items were at that location. I try to search for them but have no luck. What exactly does that banner mear?

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It means GL blows! Get used to it, believe nothing you see or read, and preview(with your own eyes) and you may not be too disappointed in your item of interest!

Nonotagain

I have found single items (Deuce) at a particular location that had a red banner saying many more items were at that location. I try to search for them but have no luck. What exactly does that banner mear?
Every GL add page has the same banner.

If you are looking for an item at a location, just search for the item, then use the filter to limit the search to your home state.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
It means GL blows! Get used to it, believe nothing you see or read, and preview(with your own eyes) and you may not be too disappointed in your item of interest!
Don't hold back troop...say what ya really think!!!

On the other hand...other than a "missing" tarp for a deuce, all my experiences with GL have been good ones.:)

maynard83

They do things like that. I was watching a M149 "Water Buffalo"this week and it simply dissappeared off the location. No ryhme or reason, no notification, nothing. I really wanted the chance to bid on that thing but what can you do? They are hard to navigate at times but the guys at the site I have purchased from are pretty good and aside from being rough around the edges I have no complaints. You just have to adapt to them a little.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks