• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GL Jefferson City MO.

mikes

Went to Pick up my trailer there this week. Mike with GL made a special trip to be there to fit into my schedule. He had an 11/2 hr drive . Great guy

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
It is a couple miles East of town off 50hwy go north on Militia Drive . It is at the USPFO for the Mo Nat Guard. Google Militia Drive, Jefferson City, Mo
Mike is always helpful , been there about 4 times in the last year for various recoveries.

Attachments

DieselBob

When I went there You didn't have to go on base which made pickups easier. If I remember correctly you would cross the railroad tracks and turn right and the storage yard was on your left.

Stan

Access to the base is normally just a d/l and a reason. I know of two outdoor lots, one down the road to your right before you enter the base. The other is straight past the gate till it ends then turn right, down the hill on the left. Call Mike and check witch.
You know Mike is great, and its because he treats you the way people should. No undo drama.

cornrichard

First I would like to give a big thank you to everyone who replied to my request for the real location of the GL site in Jefferson City MO. I drove right to the base and found my truck and Mike no problem. The truck is in great shape. I had to add 4 gallons of antifreeze but it did not use a drop on the way home. I got ALL of the accessories that they send with a depot rebuild. Someone had left the drivers window down so there were 6 extra accessories, A cat and her 5 kittens. I know the GL usually makes you take everything in the truck with you, but I left them behind. Mike is a prince. He waited while we changed out batteries and went on a coolant run. Great guy. I do have 2 other small problems but they should be an easy fix. The oil pressure gauge reads 65 lbs. with the engine off. It pegs when it is running. The passenger wheel has the clear cover knocked off the wheel hub. Luckily the recent rebuild tucks have grease not oil on the front wheel bearings. I drove home 240 miles with almost no problems. I had to stop about 40 miles out and back off the slack adjusters on the front duals. They started to drag and heat. About a half turn each and we were back on the road. Here are a some pictures

Attachments

gerrykan

I always enjoy visiting with Mike when I buy something he is in charge of.
Very easy going and accommodating. GL's best employee as far as I'm concerned.

91W350

Mike is a super guy, he helped me a lot when I picked up my Blazer. When it started and the dust was flying, the cold rattle was on, he asked if it was supposed to sound like that. I told Mike I sure hoped so. We drove it home. I was watching those tractors, not sure what I think I would do with one, but I always admired them. Glad all went well! Glen

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks