• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New member from Denton, Texas.

ezgo394

Hi all,

I stumbled across this forum while looking for pictues of some MVs, so I decided to join. If you look at my signature, you can tell I have a large list of vehicles, but I hope to someday own them all ;-). I am currently working on a 1967 Dodge W300, and once I have finished that I will look for my next vehicle (Soviet BRDM-1). I hope to find everything I am looking for and I hope to be able to own some very awesome MVs.

Also, where would I post topics on foreign military MVs?

Thanks,
Ethan

Last edited:

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome aboard. I like your taste in vehicles! [thumbzup]

Look at the various categories in the forums, and pick one that is close to what you want. Then put the specific vehicle type in your subject line when you post so folks can find it.

Cheers

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The West Texas Detachment of the SteelSoldiers welcomes the new guy from Denton, TX aboard :grin: Find a bunk, stow your gear and prepare to get underway :driver: Your addiction and ambitions for a whole motorpool of MVs is a sure sign that you are going to fit right in around here.

Again..... W E L C O M E :!::!::!:

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Last edited:

ezgo394

MAZ-537 ballast tractor. Don't remember the extra letters in the designation (like TKL or KZL or something) off the top of my head, but it gives you something to Google! :)

Cheers

PS- Check this: MAZ-537 (Multiple) Walk Around Page 1

Ok, thanks. I need to add that to my list.

Welcome to the site from Anaheim CA. and a warning, you are gong to get nopics if you don't post pic of your truck. Just wanted to give you this heads up.
Where do I post them? It is not a military truck.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks