• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2010 Arkansas MVPA Petit Jean Mtn. Rally

rebel_raider

Alright, who's going to Petit Jean this year? Our usual crew will be there this year, hopefully with a few things to sell. I'll bring my M200A1, there'll be a few heavy towbars, and maybe a M105 and a Deuce for sale.

So, post up if you're coming and if you're bringing anything to sell, transport, or barter.

Here is the ARMVPA page PJRally09

Hope to see you there!

ARYankee

Are you driving your deuce? If you are what day do you plan on going? I figure we could hook up if you were and convoy over. I'm definitely going on Saturday.

SoylentGreen

Hi TJ,
Yes, I'm taking the deuce. I was planning on going Thursday afternoon and camping out Thursday and Friday Night.
I could hold off until Friday morning if you could make it then.

ARYankee

Don't change plans on my account. I may go Friday afternoon and camp out. Not too sure because I'm starting a new job around then and I don't know what I can get off. You want to display your M886 at the air show this year? If you are interested PM me. I'm looking forward to seeing you guys at Petit Jean.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I am trying to be down there but won't know until Tuesday if I can get Saturday off. It is a 6.5 hour drive from here so would like to have some "kick-back" time.

rebel_raider

Well I finally made it back from Petit Jean and had a blast. There was quite a turnout of both displays and spectators. However, I did not take pics,(let the flaming begin) but I did score something sweet for my truck. You'll have to tune in to my truck thread tomorrow afternoon/evening(depends on how quick I get around to taking a pic) to find out what it is. Needless to say I am stoked.:-D

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/members-rides/35617-red-deuce.html

Last edited:

combat32

I already know what it is, but I won't tell;-) Glad you scored one, I took a lot of pics and will post some if anyone is interested.That trip over to Mr. Cecil's place got my mouth to watering[thumbzup]

rebel_raider

Well after getting home I realized I left my camera in one of the other trucks. Don't know when I'll be able to take a pic.:cry:

Tom, post up all the pics you have or want to post.

ARYankee..............

you definitely missed out. You'll have to try again next year.

ARYankee

Yeah. I am definitely going to at least spend Friday night and ALL day Saturday there. I know it was real tempting to go with you guys....... Next year I'll bring my wife too so she can keep tabs on the hooligans :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks