• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Safely working around Hornets (video)

dittle

Its kind of like the old joke "what is the last thing a bug sees when it hits your windshield; his ...". What do you think they saw? I'm betting not much rofl

boomer

Interesting video. With an explosion like that, the others should hap been zapped too. Maybe some C4..........
Also, the first reply was o.k., the last two, seemed warped. (fix the tracking)

rlwm211

So when do you plan on hanging your shingle as a pest exterminator?????

We would do things like that up here in the communist state of New York but the commisars do not like loud noises.

RL

WOLFMAN1

congrats. when you throw a rock at the nest they follow the trail that the rock flew from. blow them up and they follow frags. and where did the safe part come in at. maybe safe for you but... wow don't offer to get rid of anyones roach problems. funny s*&t though. i showed it to a friend of mine and he says your hired. fun, excitement, and explosions.

wgtactical

congrats. when you throw a rock at the nest they follow the trail that the rock flew from. blow them up and they follow frags. and where did the safe part come in at. maybe safe for you but... wow don't offer to get rid of anyones roach problems. funny s*&t though. i showed it to a friend of mine and he says your hired. fun, excitement, and explosions.
I definitely found that out the hard way. I tossed a stick toward them and one came down like some kind of a guided missle...hit me right on the collar bone :D

Anyway, nothing like 5-1/2 lbs of afternoon fun :p

rlwm211

I did some research and Tannerite is neat stuff....it is what you do with it after you mix it that matters. As illustrated in the following excerpt of a news article the COMMISARS do not like LOUD NOISES......RL

On January 14, 2008, a man in Red Wing, Minnesota was accused of detonating 100 lb (45 kg). of Tannerite inside the bed of a dump truck by shooting it with a .50 caliber rifle from 300 yards (270 m) away. The ensuing blast could be felt at Prairie Island Nuclear Power Plant, and officials from the FBI, BATF, Nuclear Regulatory Commission, US Postal Service, and the US Coast Guard became involved, along with local law enforcement agencies.

rlwm211

Personally, I like Spray paint on them little buggars...messes em up really good. You spray the nest and it ruins their day.

RL

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks