• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Spotted a cannon? while getting gas for my bobbed deuce

jamesfrom180

That BFG fires separate projectile/bags. Shells could be manufactured for inert. All in all WTF!!!!! I can not believe that was not in a secured yard. The boys up the road were playing with the M777 earlier this month. They announced it on the radio. Wonder if they would let me join in with that piece of Salvage!!

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
"911 operator....what's your emergency?"

Dufus D. Driver. "Some sumbitch just stole my loaded flatbed semi-trailer while I was.....errrrr.....eating lunch".

911 "Where was this trailer stolen from Sir?"

Dufus...."Right next to Mabels' cathou..........errrr right next to the Wendy's on Maple street."

911 "What was on the trailer Sir?"

Dufus "It was a cannon"

911 "A WHAT?"

Dufus "A cannon...you know what they shoot big shells out of."

911 "One moment Sir...just stay on the line."

Dufus....."OK.....hey...here comes a police car now."

Background......."GET ON THE GROUND....GET ON THE GROUND."

Dufus "Hey...I was the one what got stolen from...... FBI????....What did I do?"

Background..... "You have the right to remain silent."

We now draw a curtain of charity around this event to protect the terminally stupid.

jamesfrom180

Hmmmmm.......so much paranoia. Usually associate lovers of another form of green with that condition. I'm sure some poor analyst somewhere in the NSA gets a report on us daily. Its probably thrown out with the rest of the NOT A BIG DEAL hits they see. Except for Papabear and Wreckerman's bickering over what I think is 5 different thread that I've counted, I think we are not really a threat to anyone...well maybe the odd mini cooper or prius stuck in a grill.

jamesfrom180

exactly... I'm torn as to the need for that sort of survelance but I do think in some capacity it is needed. Still would love to see the back story on that BMFG. Why oh why was it just sitting there. I'm sure local LEO and us are not the only trafic on such a load.

CycleJay

Hi all,

I hope it is gone because the correct people picked it up and got it.
And it did not land in the hands of the wrong people.. (terrorists, democrats, etc...)

If it was picked up by the wrong people, do not be surprised if some places in this country start getting shelled.

God help us...

CJ

rubicon_in_ga

Hi all,

I hope it is gone because the correct people picked it up and got it.
And it did not land in the hands of the wrong people.. (terrorists, democrats, etc...)

CJ
Don't worry, if the Dems got it, the anti-gun bedwetting liberals would just dismantle it and recycle the metal. You know... that's what Earth friendly people would do. lol

jatonka

It is the real thing, being hauled by the Real Hauler. Landstar is a Gov't contractor, hauls all over the US for Uncle. Imagine the king pin had a lock on it til the driver came back. Interesting gun though, very light under carriage for a 105. JT

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks