• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Spotted a cannon? while getting gas for my bobbed deuce

silverstate55

Unemployable
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wonder what the response ATF would have if I filed for a Class 3 permit?
Probably something like rofl

As long as it had a manufacture date prior to 1986, you should be OK....unless you are an ATF-certified Class III manufacturer.....

:mrgreen:

tigger

Medic.
In Memorial
Being a gov driver, you don't drop loads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Landstar would crap a cow if they knew he dropped it. My truck has a fithwheel sensor to tell if it has been pulled, if it is pulled while under a load it sends a signal to Quantico and they notify local Leo to go check. I haul things that go BOOM but the rules are all the same.

MasterChief

O.K.
I am "sorry"
I am new and do not know all the rules and protocal.
I meant no offence to you or anyone else.
Perhaps you can forgive a "novice" user.
Or do you just feel a personal need to "slam " me?

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
searching for M113 hull.
any info/contacts appreciated!
Thank you!
MasterChief
Master Chief,
The proper way to do this is place a want ad in the classifieds. You could have started a thread in the heavy armor forum asking if anyone had a lead/source for M113 hulls but I think that is borderline if not against the rules, it prolly would have slid through though.

MasterChief

hndrsonj,

I thank you for your friendly and good advice.
I shall take it right now.
It is nice to find members as "tolerant" and willing to teach new menbers as you are.
It is too bad there are people like "Mikey" who slam new commers instead of helping them.
I realy appreciate your advice.
Thank you

mikey

hndrsonj,

I thank you for your friendly and good advice.
I shall take it right now.
It is nice to find members as "tolerant" and willing to teach new menbers as you are.
It is too bad there are people like "Mikey" who slam new commers instead of helping them.
I realy appreciate your advice.
Thank you
http://www.steelsoldiers.com/search.php?searchid=1578170

you bumped 7 different threads with the same post... even though you failed to read and understand the rules, which is your obligation, common sense should dictate that your spamming of the forum is going to annoy members.... now look what weve done to this thread... weve added nothing substantive or constructive in the past 8 posts...

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
http://www.steelsoldiers.com/search.php?searchid=1578170

you bumped 7 different threads with the same post... even though you failed to read and understand the rules, which is your obligation, common sense should dictate that your spamming of the forum is going to annoy members.... now look what weve done to this thread... weve added nothing substantive or constructive in the past 8 posts...
I think he's got it now. No need to :deadhorse:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks