• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Newbie from N.W. burbs of Chicago IL

swampzr2

Hi everyone, I have been looking around, and think it is time to look at buying a Deuce M35A3. I am familiar with the rockwell axles, as I run them on my rock crawler, but the Deuce is new to me. Does anyone in the area have a A2 or A3 I could check out or even drive in as a passenger? I want to bid in an upcoming auction, but want to talk to some IL people first to run a few questions past them first.

I am from Algonquin Illinois.

I look forward to some Illinois peoples' respopnse.

jeep6289

i also live in IL. belvidere to be exact. and am looking into getting a m35a2. i was wondering what everyone else has done for licence plates. and insurance.

JOAT 0311

Talk to 6x6guy. He is closest to you and has a few different running variations of the deuce. He will also be able to get you parts. I go down to your area quite a bit too. My truck is singled out and very close but not road capable yet. 6x6guy also knows quite a few people w/deuces in your area. I do have a friend w/a bobbed 5 ton if that interests you.

TheWeatherMan

Nice truck, I am kinda close by to you. I take my truck to the Arboretum cruise nights on wednesdays over the summer. Bring your truck by the show sometime and say hi.

TheWeatherMan

I was at the Pot bellys at the arboretum today!!!
I am more of a Panera guy myself but, to each his own. I also go to the Barrington, Lake Zurich and Palatine Cruise nights. We can really use a few more OD trucks or just ild trucks in general.

TheWeatherMan

I had peoples jaws drop when I brought my deuce, it still happens. People loved it from the first time... even though it had faded camo and rust, looked ****ty to me.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks