• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Newbie from N.W. burbs of Chicago IL

Cleptomaniac

In stuck working here in Chicago for a while. Would be great to get to check out some trucks and meet some of you guys! I am driving my 1009 (Princess). May come up to the car show tomorrow. Have to check on hotels in the area and how far it is. I'm in Rosemont.

Cleptomaniac

I have a motel in Schaumburg for the weekend so I will be close. No I haven't one of the guys told me about it today so I'll have to try it out! If some of you want we could meet up and go there. I am off the rest of today and tomorrow!!

ryan77

U need to go to lou malanitis for deep dish and portillos for a beef or dog! You will be addicted! Dont go any other deep dish place besides lou malnatis the rest is franchised horse crap!!! Where u from???

Cleptomaniac

Had a great time guys!! I really appreciate the invite! Got a trophy and a tee! Here are a couple pics.ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337556605.519572.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1337556635.258604.jpg
Thanks for showing the Okie a good part of the big city!

my86m1009

Nice to meet you Danny, i had a great time too, nice to see that i'm not the only one addicted to these trucks, keep in touch, BTW nice truck

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks