• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Recovered 2 tanks today

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
Spent the day moving 2 tank-like MV's from Ft Meade to Fredrick MD and then down into the Shanandoah valley. Everything went as planned. Both were heading to Daniel's (DM) compound. Too late and too tired to post pictures tonight but will post them in the morning. Both are in good shape and ready to use. They must have seen some nasty sh*t in their time. Also, both must have been in the desert due to the color, desert tan, on both of them. Another successful recovery and unique in nature...Picture posted as soon as I get to work in the morning....

L999here

...tank like...?

Only things I can equate like that is an M113-114 or the Brit Fv432 series of vehicles....or maybe a Russian BMP...? Get the pic's posted....LOL

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks