• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Finished up my latest build ( pic,s.

Commander5993

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Very Nice M-715, great work! I may not be looking for one to be in such pristine condition body wise. But I am searching for one that is good mechanically, with a decent body with out rot and such. Good all around vehicle from everyone that I have heard who has/had them.

onegmjack

Great looking truck,I for one hope you post your build,I'm sure we would all like to see.I have been by your shop but seem to always miss you.I still would be interested in the Deuce fenders you told me about.GOD Bless You Bob, Dwight

M715VFD405

onegmjack try looking at m715zone.com there are a few over there for sale and keep an eye on craigs list and Gl they are around. Bob I'm shooting you a PM I have a few questions on my m715

onegmjack

Thanks Chris.Bob had to retire,like myself for health reasons,I'm just 50 worked for 30 years,never been so bored in my life.It's about all I can do to afford fuel for the Deuce.I just want to give Bob some praise for his great looking builds.Wish I could afford 1 or 2 and a M37 or 2. Dwight

bcowanwheels

Dwight, call me before you come next time so i dont miss you !!! Also i,am going to where those duce fenders are this thursday if you need them. There 100 miles from here 1 way.
Bob
1-423-384-8938 cell

CHRIS UNGER

I was wondering how fast that truck with the 3.9 and stock 4 speed goes? My truck is set up pretty similar and in 4th gear with a higher gear iI dont think I can go 60 mph.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks