• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Finished up my latest build ( pic,s.

bcowanwheels

GONNA ROLL ANOTHER ONE IN THE SHOP TOMARROW TO START ANOTHER BUILD.This one will be frame off resto,sbc engine (new reman 307 all stock except ram horn exh. manifolds & alum. intake, gm hei dist, edelbrock 500 cfm carb) set forward about 4" ,sm465 trans ( h/d clutch & presure plate made to my spec,s.with married np205( twin sticked ) , 4 core j30 radiator,double thick stock appearing ft. bumper,4.56 gears, class 5 trailer hitch ( and factory pintle hitch combo ) like the previous tk. , split m/c (1 ton truck ), heat & a/c, cj5 wipers, fsj bench seat covered in o.d green canvas , 12 volt conversion & battery under hood , lav xl tires, spare under bed mod. , hummer parking lights , p/s with hydro assist, & undo all the "fire dept " boogering up along with useual catch up the maintence bumper to bumper.
thought i was "retired " but guess the LORD has different plans for me. all to him i owe and give praise & thanks.
little me BIG HIM !!!!!!
bob cowan

Last edited:

bcowanwheels

almost got another m715 stripped down to the rolling chassis for my next build. i,ll start a thread on it if you fellas would like to see it go back together. its a frame off custom-restoration also like the above build. should have it done in a couple months.
bob

bcowanwheels

pictures comming. gonna mount the sbc engine, sm465 trans and married np205 end of this week. got it stripped down to bare frame, removed stock t-case mounts & trans x-member mounts , still mounted is springs, & cab. got all modifications done for lav spare tire under bed, class 5 hitch, 4th steering box mounting bolt done already. when i get the engine & trans etc mounts in it will be off to sandblasting. i,ll get pictures of the entire build to document it for myself & whoever is interested.

fantastico

Just Curious, the last one that was pictured, did the Customer bring You the Truck or did you have everything? However you answer that, how much approx did you charge?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks