• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Post your m37 pictures

68t

Thanks for the great pictures, where does the radios fit in the m37, I got one to install, but where.68t :D

M-37Bruce

68t, Most of the radios I've seen are mounted on a radio tray, on the troop seat behind the driver.
There are specific radios used for certain time periods, however I am no radio person. I recall the hand held PRC-77 was in service during Vietnam.
There are some radio guys here, I sure they will chime in w/ more info? [thumbzup]

zak

Bruce good to talk to you again. Its been to long! The 47 cj is occupying the work side of the now in the way to small
30 x 36 garage. Yesterday's new arrival sits outside (won't fit inside anyway). The next garage needs to be HUGE

Attachments

WOLFMAN1

you all have good vehicles. i hope someday to own one. my disability keeps me from driving my deuce so looking for something smaller in the future. i love the way the m37 look and the fact they run on gas. for those still building theirs good luck. i didnt want to comment on each post so i thanked yall instead and make just one post. od green

jollyroger

Mine (Godzilla, not the gun truck), Dad's (Tonka) and my uncle Ron's (Goth) back in the day and the new arrivals today.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks