• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Post your m37 pictures

Storm 51

Just a Grunt
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, Bruce if you think there might be anything I can help you with, please let me know! I'll be glad to help where I can.

Storm 51

M-37Bruce

Most of my problems are behind me now I think? My carb was giving me a fit, it might be resolved now, find out tomorrow when I pay the mechanic/rebuilder a visit after the gym.

1943ht

Am almost there with this restoration .. having transfer case / trany issues, but if all goes well, will be putting that behind me shortly with new components!

Attachments

3dAngus

I went through a lot of threads to find this one, so I'm bumping it up to the top. Anyone here have any updates to your M-37, and does anyone have any pictures they can add of their M-37. This is a great thread, with a lot of fine looking M-37s. I hope to get on mine in the spring and paint it. Still looking for a local sand blaster so I don't have to haul it 100 miles or so.
It is sitting outside during the winter, and that doesn't help any. To many machines, not enough room, but it will be saved from the scrap heap. Engine runs, but still needs brakes repaired. It's a work in progress. Pics were posted on another in-work thread of mine. Miles to go before we sleep.

Keep em coming...

Attachments

rtk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
100_0548.jpg100_0867.jpg1953 M37 , winch , hardtop , a work in progress . Just rebuilt my winch and refinished the bumpers . Winter project is the wire harness .

Attachments

Carter

Thanks Bert, Sandy took that shot 3 years ago when we had several feet fall on us over a 24 hr. period. Some M37 owners do not like using NDTs but I have plowed snow with that truck and tire combination for over 15 years and never got into trouble.

1943ht

Some pics of my completed M37 project to include a "Sleigh Ride" Last week. Restoration took just about 1 year from start to finish.. found vehicle and trailer in Jun 2011 in AL and GA.. finished restoration in Jul 2012 in WI. Did an 1800 mile break-in trip in Aug 2012 from WI to OH and return. Beast ran like a champ with only 2 issues the entire trip, 1 flat tire(Nail) and a new 24V coil that failed at 900 miles. Thanks to the Ohio Motor Pool for their help with a replacement coil!

Cheers,
Mark
P7130017.jpgP7130019.jpgP7130020.jpgP7130021.jpgPC140006.jpgPC140004.jpg

Last edited:

M-37Bruce

How To Post A Pic

Would like to post some pics of mine can any one tell me how to to this?
Underneath this panel, where I/you have chosen there are several pull down menu's, the first one will say GO ADVANCED, click on this, or you will not get the option to attach anything or see/view any response's.
under this you'll see;

Manage Attachments and a tab that you'll need to double click, this should take you to your cpu and all of your pic file, scroll down, click on the file you want to attach, hit upload and relax a minute, don't close the box until your done. (It might say this already) I think there should be some added text for the post to come through?
Then you will need to click on the Subscribe pull down and pick your choice of notification, Daily, Board Something (or other) or Instant Notification. This is the one most folk choose, I think? I hope I've helped a little bit, if not try doing a search for "picture attaching" or how to post a pic?

I did add this foto of my build card, it was in my album your choices should be similar. Another option would be to "Preview Post" this makes sure you have posted what you want..... What a RANT, huh? I managed to take a pic of a Christmas gift to my self, a new custom shift knob.
Happy new Year,

Attachments

Last edited:

Danger Ranger

Nice, are you going to repaint the wheels? I just am wondering about the red rears...

Also, what model trailer is that? It fits the mule and M37 well.

majorhitt

I'm saving for new or newer tires, then I'll repaint the rims. I picked up the trailer at a show,No plates or ID, had to open the fenders to fit the mule. The mule needs 49 inches and change to fit, but driving it on the trailer it needs more to feel safe.The mule just fits back to front.

Tuko

The day I got her:

barn_yard_024.jpg0716120844.jpgbarn_yard_026.jpgbarn_yard_032.jpgbarn_yard_033.jpgbarn_yard_031.jpg

How she currently sits 6 months later:

image-3.jpg

Waiting on some warmer weather to get some painting done. Most of the small parts are done, mechanically I ran through everything before tearing it down. Great runner now. Just doing up the bodywork.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks