• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Any pinz owners in North Dakota area?

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Good Morning Shaggy, I will be watching this closely and see if you get any results. I am just finishing up my latest restoration of a M35A2 and would sure like to dream that a 712 is next on the list but there are many challenges it seems to this one, Primarily finding a good one to buy. Do you own a Pinz? If so I about 100 questions about them the FIRST question where to look to learn and possibly buy? they are one of the neatest looking vehicles I have seen in a long time and they are in the states BUT where, I will be watching close and see where this quest takes me Shaggy, If you do have one I promise not to ask all 100 questions at one time. Its kind of neat to find somebody in our state with this same interest GOOD LUCK and hope to talk more Shaggy

Karl

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Chris you find somebody that has one and would let us look it over and Maybe even drive it and that would be worth a pretty good journey, How do you say ROAD TRIP!!! I found a wesite that has a few of them for sale I will forward the address on to you, saw a few 710s but did not see a 712, there was a pretty new 716 on there thats a very new one with the turbo chrged Diesel engine I think he was asking 49K for that one, WAY TO MUCH for me but I bet its really nice! Keep a road trip in mind Chris if you find one to look over! I will get you the web address to!
KK

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well lets go find one the "JUST VIEW" and if it looks to good to pass up we can deal with these "SMALL" incidentals after that! First thing First! My wife once told me before I buy another plane she needs to have a BIG diamond on her hand, Darn I did miss her for a while! That goes away pretty fast! Lets keep looking!
Karl

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Chris I am sure trying to be, I found a nice looking 712 in FL but the guy was jsut to hard to deal with but I am trying. Somebody in this town has a 710 I need to stop at his house and see if he will show it to me Chris
KK

Pinz25086

Well I am a long way from ND but I do have a Pinz. I will be happy to answer any questions that you have. Send me a PM and I will do my best to give you the info you are looking for.

Wayne

krick3tt

looking for a pinz

Shaggy,

Don't know how your search for a pinz is going or if you are still interested in one, but if you are traveling this summer the local pinz club...Rocky Mountain Pinzgauers is having their Treffen (gathering) in Ouray, Colorado in July. You will see lots of the pinzies and there will be more than enough pinz talk for you.
Send me a PM and I will be glad to give you some specific information.

edit: Also try this list of pinz owners...http://www.rockymountainmoggers.com/pinzgauer_owners.html
It is a list by name but you might find someone in your area.

Morris,
73 710M
M416 trailer

Last edited:

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Good Morning Eddy I did not know that your owned a Pinz I want one very badly but I would want the 712 as opposed to the 710 Awesome looking vehicles on and all though, if I may ask where di the one you had end up?
Karl

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks