• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1 million pounds of GL scrap - including pallets of Tires

Twinpinion

A friend of mine noted that it had only been in service a short 23 years! That thing isn't even paid for yet! Even Deuces stick around longer than that!

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'll be waterskiing my fat ass off the fantail. Toss me a can o suds and gimme full throttle, you squids are driving this bathtub FAR TOO SLOW!

Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me!

spicergear

I think the pile of XL's are on LAV wheels which are buggers to get off unless you make up a special dismantle tool. Some other guys on the east coast got together on a bunch of them, 1100x16's...I'd bet those are as well not 20's like we'd need.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks