• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New here

01duramax6spd

Hey guys. I'm new on here and thought I'd say HI. Hopefully I can figure out how it works soon aua. I'm a user on many 4x4 and diesel sites as well as having been a Mod on one diesel site and a Section Leader on one currently. I hope to learn a thing or two about CUCV's here and maybe find some parts I need.

01duramax6spd

I need some of the dually wheel spacers or info on where to get them. The ones I'm talking about were added onto M1008's and M1028's to make them duallys instead of having DRW hubs up front and a D70HD out back. I've got some stuff laying around from the last 7 CUCV's I parted too. PM me for info.

welcome to the site and what parts do you need lol because i might need the same ones

:beer:

01duramax6spd

How does the for sale/wanted section work? Either I'm missing something or this is setup differently than most other sites clasified sections.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks