• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

FUBRED TMs

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Are the TMs FUBRed, tried to go the the TMs, nothing happened, cant bring the tm up, it has been a long time that I needed the TMs, also noticed a bunch are AWOL, Is there any hope of a TM rescue mission. or do we just live with FUBRed TMs ???????????????????????????????? or is this :deadhorse:

Last edited:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Are you tring to open a TM or download one?

All the same TMs should still be in the TM section.

I have all the TMs I use, saved on my comuputer(I haven't tried to use the TMs on the site in quite a while)

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Are the TMs FUBRed, tried to go the the TMs, nothing happened, cant bring the tm up, it has been a long time that I needed the TMs, also noticed a bunch are AWOL, Is there any hope of a TM rescue mission. or do we just live with FUBRed TMs ???????????????????????????????? or is this :deadhorse:

Ron,

I have what I believe to be one of the better solutions for TMs. I have an Apple iPad with a boatload of TMs downloaded to it.

I showed Gimp during the Georgia Rally. I can look at any of the TMs and even zoom in and out on the screen.

It goes with me wherever I go, even out to the barn if I need it to work on the truck.

sw

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The old site/server where the manuals are located appears to be offline.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks