• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Classifides

Can I post in classifieds

• No problem

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • No way

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kubota_247

I have a lot of Carhart style vests by Polar King that I'd like to put in the classifieds. I can sell them to members for a good price. They are all stamped on the back "Property of U.S. Gov" and I bought them from the Feds.

I also have a lot of issue parkas, camo, liners, mitts etc. all at a good price.

Let me know what you think.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Why start a thread with a Poll?

If your asking if your items are allowed in the classifieds, that is a question that ONLY a moderator or administrator can answer for you.

Are you asking if it's OK to sell them to the public, because they say "property of US gov"?

Were there any restrictions to the purchase?

RANDYDIRT

Let's see some pics of the goods. You have already broken the forum's posting rules, so you might as well put some pics and prices up next.

Dirt

kubota_247

Yes, as my ad states, I would like to put the vests in the classifides, but they are not "issue", so I was just asking. i have been selling this stuff to the general publec and there were no restrictions put on by the Feds. I didn't think there would be any problem with the "issue" clothing. I'm just concerned with the vests. I guess I started this in a poll, because that's what I was doing, polling. I didn't realize it was a mod/admin thing. So sorry.Thank you Doghead for your response.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I don't see why not.

I just don't want to see crocheted floral neck wraps, etc...

kubota_247

Dirt, I surely didn't make this post with the intention of selling anything from it. I was trying to find out if I can post in the classified. I see other civi stuff there but I just wanted to ask first. My intentions are honorable. I don't NEED to sell the stuff, I was just willing to do some people right. No problem.

RANDYDIRT

Are they gonna be cheaper for SS members, or does your ebay price stand? BTW, which "Feds" did you get these from? I was thinking about buying one..... If the one I get has the word "china" anywhere on it, your azz is mine.
The reason I am wary is because I saw the same things at a local flea market for $11, and they weren't exactly made in Texas.

Dirt

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks