• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP005AAS IP electric problem

lw50mg

I have an electrical problem on the IP of my generator. The shaft seal was leaking and I replaced it. But after getting it back together there is no voltage across the terminals on the injector pump. Battle short supplys fuel to the IP, but nothing is entering the IP. I cant seem to find a schematic. Is there a fuse I may have blown out? Please help.

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I don't have the TM at work, but I do have it on my computer at home. I'll take a peek at it tonight and see if I can help you out, unless you get help before then.

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm sorry, I forgot all about your problem. I've been getting ready for the GA rally for the last couple weeks and it just slipped my mind

I'll definitely look it up when I get time.

frankv

I I have a question I’m new at this so I don’t know where to even start but I’m working on it MEP -005AAs The voltage regulator burned up and I was told there is a kit that replaces that whole entire box and I’m just curious if anybody’s done it and nowhere to even purchase it

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks