• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1/2 ton cargo cover?

Mike_L

Greetings all,

I came across a canvas cover that I think fits the 1/2 ton open cab Dodge but wasn't sure. It measures 96" x 126", has the 3 roll up buckles spaced 35" apart along the sides and 41" apart across the top, side to side. Can anyone confirm that this is for the 1/2 ton? It also has the 4 buckles for the cab cover and is stenciled Dura-Pac 08505-Y.

Thanks.

Mike_L

I'm not sure right now. If it is for a 1/2 ton, I may sell it though. A few people have asked that.

I had thought it may have been for the 3/4 ton but the lateral spacing between the left and right side buckles is why I now think it may be for a 1/2 ton instead. I'm guessing at a Dodge but I don't know if other trucks of the period used the same cover so may be for a Chevy for all I know.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks