• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

60 days tomorrow

mcmullag

in case this helps ya

"EUC clearance time for prior buyers" thread I started 8/5/10 in there is lots of info and how to play the game. good luck. Just keep reading the threads about EUC s and you will see what to do to try to expedite it. No guarantees.

Best of Luck to ya:beer:

Clay James

I just got my PIF for my first EUC for event 5319. It had been 60 days so I emailed DLA and a guy from there called and took down some info on the truck and sent it off to DRMS. I got an email from them saying they are obtaining the demil F certificate from GL. It took a few days for them to get that and clear the EUC then GL took 6 days to email me the PIF invoice. Contacting them definately works. It's GL failing to send the demil F certificate to BC that usually holds things up on deuces. The GL site my deuce is at is closed this week so I have to go next week to pick it up. I'm so excited to finally get my deuce:jumpin:

harleyrkc

I contacted the DLA call center in BC today. The lady that answered the phone was extremely nice to work with. She started a ticket # and informed me that she was forwarding it to the appropriate dept. She took down all of my information and told me they would call or email me. I'll post if and when I hear anything back.

harleyrkc

I got an email back within 2-3 hours. The guy that emailed back asked me for all my info concerning the auction, and told me he would follow up with the appropriate depts. That was friday afternoon, I haven't heard back again yet.

hwcurtice

UPDATE!

I just got my 'PAID IN FULL' invoice today!

72 days to get approval.

This is almost anticlimatic....

Now I have to schedule a day off to go get it my new toy home...

Blythewoodjoe

I received this email today. In a nut shell does this mean GL did not send paperwork to Battlecreek? Others at the same event that won deuces had their EUC's approved weeks ago.

Your inquiry to the DLA Disposition Services Customer Service office
requesting status of the End Use Certificate (EUC) that you submitted in
support of your recent purchase with Government Liquidation (GL) was
forwarded to me for direct response to you.

Because the vehicle you are purchasing has a demilitarization code of "F"
assigned, the DLA Accountability office responsible for issuing a clearance
requires certification documentation in order to complete their clearance
process. We have contacted the site where the vehicle is located and asked
that they provide the certificate. The Accountability Office will advise
GL when your assessment is complete.

I apologize for the delay.

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Good News !!!!! My EUC came in on Friday. Event 5319, 72 days worth of waiting........... Now I can plan the road trip to go get her from Ft Dix. Here I come, my SWEET M814.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks