• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

60 days tomorrow

harleyrkc

I got an email back less then two full days after replying to the last email they sent me. I was told that nothing could be done and my EUC was still sitting in the pile. Then I got my notification two days later. Go figure!

condor16

Waiting since 9/7 - just passed the 60 day mark, so I sent an email to GL today and I'm planning to email BC tonight or tomorrow. I'm not too concerned about the wait, I just don't want GL to cancel the sale and force me to start the 65-day clock over again.

maudoose

After 70 + days I emailed Battle Creek. The mailed me back and told me they would look into what the hold up was. First EUC was approved 5 days after inital contact with Battle Creek. ( Imagine That)
Going to Mechanicsburg in the morning to pick up the MEP-003A.
Would love to take the Deuce, but, thats another issue with the DMV.....

ca1517

I waited over 110 days for sale 5304. This was my 9th EUC this year. I have had 3 approved since this one was submitted. I contacted GL and requested the sale be cancelled. Today I got a e-mail that said my refund was approved. Hated to do it, but I have really lost interest in this particular truck.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks