• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

towbar I.D

tm america

There were two versions of the medium .The one with the collars is the updated one..But the tow bar he has and the one i have is a heavy tow bar, ..it is non adjustable and way heavier than a medium.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have one towbar with the MWO collars and one without. Never tow anything bigger than a deuce so I don't much worry about the non MWO bar. I also have a set of the double feet. These I use primarily with 3/4" pin stuff. FWIW I store one bar across the bed crossmembers (under the floor). Work Great!

tm america

recovery i like the way you are towing in your avatar. i would like to see pics of the king pin bracket you used .i am wanting to put a tractor together to tow my deuce and i think thats the only way to safely and legally do it without a cdl .

SSG Rock

I have a towbar like yours, bought it without feet, got feet from beltfed34, the feet have both 1" and 3/4" connectors to pul most all wheel MV's. I use it mostly for pulling 21/2 ton trucks.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks