• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Is This A Funny Pict - Yes or No

Darwin T

Maverick1701 please tell me you would find another place if you were there! my side still hurts, and that was last tuesday.

just minding my own business looked up and could not believe it, grabbed the cell phone (wish i had my 35mm with a zoom).

zout

radar trap - they are discussing the proceedure for stoping every red car for the first LEO - the second takes every black car - on and on and on - and the one with the least amount of tickets buys breaktime meal

rickf

I could take that picture every day in my town. The thing is They never stop anybody, just sit there and every one of them is on a cell phone!

Rick

6x6guy

When I was a county deputy, we would assemble at a location prior to a raid- at a
predetermined location, near where the raid was to be conducted- a garthering of the troops- before heading out. :roll:

rchalmers3

Half a mile from the Broad River
Steel Soldiers Supporter
To be fair, it does look like the patrol vehicles are parked with a mind for unhindered egress.

Otherwise, those boys are fair game if they are gonna go snarf some coffee and donuts.

Rick

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks