• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Getting a Deuce this week

JeffAS

Went to look at a Deuce, it runs good and the body it not rusty, the driver door is sticking and there is a little smoke coming out from the bottem of the turbo, should there be a hose on it to run it under the truck

mcmullag

Yes to the hose. Some call it a slobber tube, it vents the crankcase, etc. It comes down from the valve covers. ID of hose is 1.25" I believe. I just got some clear hose of that size from Lowes and put it on there. I cant remember
the length I got to bring it down even with the bottom of the front axle, I think 2.5 feet. I think I bought 3 feet and then cut some off after installed on truck. Good luck on your truck.

[thumbzup]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks