• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Installing a Passenger Side Jerry Can Holder on a M35

Mrmag1

Head of Stuff N' Things
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ok I know I am 6 years late to this post (but hey that’s what the search function is for) but I would like to know if anyone added cans to the mud flaps or anywhere else on the truck?

Also the flip down mount is bad a$$, I just know my luck and one of the kidos tries to use it as a step and rips is clean off or bends it.

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ok I know I am 6 years late to this post (but hey that’s what the search function is for) but I would like to know if anyone added cans to the mud flaps or anywhere else on the truck?

Also the flip down mount is bad a$$, I just know my luck and one of the kidos tries to use it as a step and rips is clean off or bends it.
There HAVE BEEN posts (maybe even whole threads) on Mud Flap Mounted Jerry Cans.

As you mentioned... SEARCH. [thumbzup]

Mrmag1

Head of Stuff N' Things
Steel Soldiers Supporter
There HAVE BEEN posts (maybe even whole threads) on Mud Flap Mounted Jerry Cans.

As you mentioned... SEARCH. [thumbzup]
That’s how I found this one, I found one seller for mounts but nothing about mounting the standard mount to the mud flap hangers. I have seen pictures of it, I know people have done it just not how.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks