• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2010 Fall Rausch Creek Pics and Videos

No.2Diesel

Pics 5

Here are some pics of the hill climb coming up from Lake Christy way down on the South property. I didn't get as many pics as I took my Deuce down to the "lake" and went up another hillclimb to find myself almost trapped in the trees. Some hard work steering and some cursing helped me get out, haha.

These hillclimbs demonstrated the advantage of 3 axles over two. The 923 made up the hill with no problem on the first try. It is heavier so there was more downforce etc. It was fun though as I was too scared to go down to the lake and it felt good to try something new.

Attachments

No.2Diesel

Pics 6

Thats pretty much it for me. I didn't get as many pics this year. I'd like to just run/walk the trails and shoot some year.

Not everyone could or wanted to be in the group shot this year, oh well haha. I haven't really counted how many showed up in total.

Thank you for everyone that posted pics and video, they're great!

And enjoy these pics from the trip home. :driver: Can't wait for next year!

Attachments

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just noticed the Pinz 712, BEAUTIFUL vehicle, since my Deuce restoration is done I am hoping for one of those to be my next projects! How did the Pinz do with keeping up with the American Iron?
KK

THEROAD

Thanks No2 for putting this together again. We all had a great time and great weather. Nothing like wheeling with a great bunch of guys and gals. Sitting around the campfires bs ing and drinking beers was a plus after a great day on the trails.
Hope to see you all at the spring rally.
If you missed this you missed a great time. Period :beer:

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Had a great time as always! Great company, perfect weather, and the trails were awesome! We had more trucks show up this time than in previous years, let's keep it growing!

As usual, my camera took a dump after a few pics. Here's what did get saved....

Attachments

yunit

Hey guys, just wondering anyone had pictures of my buggy standing vertical in the comp area? I talked to one guy by our campfire that had taken a picture.

Thanks,
Pete.

rattlecan

Very cool pics. i bet it was fun going down j1 in those things. I was riding passenger in the samuri that came in the back of the deuce with the trailer.
Hoping to pick one up this spring. got a go-ahead from the wife

MACSOG

Hello All ! What great picks and vids posted i am really pissed I missed this years Rally. I myself landed in the hospital for a week which was the week of the Rally.:drool:
Myself and Sgt. B will make it next year with our full chow tent with Bier and Brats.:beer:

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have been following this thread closely and have to say THIS was one of the best threads I have ever seen on SS, Great pics and videos and it looked like something I really wish we had around my neck of the woods because I would be there! GREAT job you guys following the thread and looking at all the material you posted was the second best thing to being there with you THANKS tons for all the awesome material!
KK

Wozdirt

Been Busy since getting back from Rausch Creek. Had a great time and really enjoyed meeting all who attended. Thank You to Rob and Dave for taking the lead in organizng this Event. Here are some of my pics from Friday.

Attachments

No.2Diesel

Hi,

Yeah It was a great time. Thats good that you're staying busy. Everyone enjoyed seeing your truck in action! It's everyone's interest and action that make this event possible. It grows slowly but its not a circus. I think we should institute specific trail times as we end up waiting so that the whole group hits the trails together and we don't get to wheel as much, otherwise its great not having any "rules."

I can't wait till next year, time flies and thanks for the pics!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks