• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Urban legend or Nuclear Tatra

Jeepsinker

It is awfully comical how the Ruskies just "forget" where entire nuclear reactors and other such materials went, while our government freaks out over super low level radioactive gauges.:roll::whistle:

saddamsnightmare

February 23rd, 2015.

And I will bet you that there was little to no use of secondary or containment tanks on the mobile nuclear units! These things in smaller scale were just more Chernobyl's waiting to happen (or they probably did happen and we didn't hear about them). That was one genie we probably should have left in its bottle.:popcorn:

wdbtchr

Maybe that's what those holes that keep appearing in remote rousa are, melt holes where reactors were forgotten? That's as good a story as any explanation I've heard so far.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks