• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Air intake snorkel

toy_machine3090

Hello does anybody here know how to make a air intake snorkel for a m151. Can you just make it from scratch and if so how would you go about doing it? Any suggestions will be well appreciated thanks in advanced.

Jones

Have to see one to get a better idea but if it's not too complicated, I'd start with a visit to my local exhaust systems supply house where all the muffler shops buy their elbows, pipe and the like. Might also scout around some of the surplus sellers like Saturn or Franks. Some of them have a soft spot for the 151s and stock a lot of stuff for them.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks