• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

How to post pictures - a tutorial

m816

Yes, and XP works for me too. Another family member recently upgraded to a new machine and Windows 7 was included. I have never heard so much swearing out of an 80+ woman. This is the one who I am going to have to ask to help me when I eventually have to change over myself. I still can't even get pictures into the computer let alone post them too. So proud of all you ah a a bright boys who have made the transition to windows 7 Pity us poor unfortunates who are stuck in time.

gabby4244

A couple of members have PM'd me, asking for help in posting pictures.

I decided to take some time to help folks out this morning by (crudely) photoshopping a walk-through type tutorial for our members who are not computer proficient but want to participate.

Enjoy and feel free to add any corrections, further hints, etc.

:D
Awesome !! And I thought I was an "analog kind of guy in a digital kind of world", THANKS !!:doh::doh::doh::doh:

Attachments

Last edited:

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Ok, so the site has been updated since my original posting and the image uploading process is different. Here's the current method:

step1.jpgStep2.jpgStep3.jpgStep4.jpgStep5.jpgStep6.jpg

Last edited:

Capt Pat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think I'm older than analog...... sort of like older than flashing light but not as old as smoke signals, but I do think I might be able to now 'figger' this one out. Guess we'll see....

the photos are properly oriented on my computer but when I upload them onto this site they show up sideways. This is the only site I have problems uploading to. Any help?

01-13-2013 - 001.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks