• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

...'new' 1943 White half-track...

JeepMan

Nice !! Gonna want to get that salt washed off good !! perhaps do it while it's still on the trailer. Is there anything that can be used to nuetralize it ??

L999here

...good point...

Excellent point,Jeep Man...but it's about 15 degrees out and there is nowhere I can drive this track/truck/trailer combo to get to a hose-down. Besides...once it was wet,everything would freeze up...solid...LOL. Will wait until I get it off the trailer and can go thru it and wipe down by hand in my shop...with heat inside. So much to do...so little time....LOL. Have located another exhaust manifold that needs minor repair for $50,so will try to go the cheaper route. Got to save pennies to get fuel for my' beasties'....'IF IT AIN'T MOVING,IT'S A BULLET MAGNET'.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks