• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I need a fuel sending unit????

cessnatwin

The fuel sending unit in my goat is not correct at all. Is there a cross reference for use such as from an m-35a2 or does anyone know where to find the NOS or aftermarket???

cessnatwin

Maybe I should just have one of your kids hang on the side, and keep telling me where we are at when I ask them? Is that how you do it up there in your neck of the woods?

Gamagoat1

M-38

FSCM 57733 Part Number 507-AN
Transmitter, Liquid Quanity
DLA400-87-X012

You will, most likely, have to remove the arm to the float and replace it with your original ...It's a piece of wire. It's easy, the new sending unit is the same as the Goat.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks