• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

V100 mods

wgtactical

Starting on the interior panels now. There are plenty of angles to deal with along with making the diamond pattern not only run horizontal, but also have proper timing between the panel sections so that it all looks like one piece. The driveshaft tunnel was cut and realigned since there's no mechanical linkage going through it, which increased floor space in the vehicle.

Attachments

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
So, what progress to report? I'd be interested to see the reduced size center tunnel, that does take rather a lot of the interior in the original.

Cheers

wgtactical

Hello Rory,
We've been working quite a bit on the computer for this project, more specifically on the front and top. Recessed lights, winch relocation and a lights bar mount are among the current tasks.

As far as the tunnel goes, it looks really nice and gets back a few inches here and there...which every little bit helps.

I hope to have more pictures soon 8)

wgtactical

Thanks Danger Ranger :D
The next time you guys see this part of the V100, it will look quite different. This area will be the target of the next modification, and it looks really nice on the computer right now. Metal is already being cut, and prep work is already being performed. I will keep you updated 8)

Attachments

wgtactical

Thanks guys:cool:
Here's the frames welded in, the glass is on order and about 4 weeks out. You can see the paint ground off in select areas on the front...there's a major design change going there ;)

When I get most of the mod work done, I will go back and blast the vehicle and get a nice coat of epoxy primer on it.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks