• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

V100 mods

wgtactical

That's the first I've seen of that machine...and it looks really nice too:beer:

But I honestly haven't seen anything close to the lines this V100 project will have...and I think the several months of computer aided 3d modeling put into it has really paid off:cool:

wgtactical

well you axed for it :p

Here's our latest design change for the V100 front end...two pairs of H4 halogen headlamps with HALO, LED turn and marking lights, winch bay, rumblers, sirens and more. This is a brand new design resulting from weeks of computer 3D modeling, and only a few folks has seen this until now :grin:

Attachments

mightymanx

What are the "Ears" for?

other than to make it look like Batman's APC

Not knocking it I like it especaly the new windows are they going to be regular glass or bullet resistant? Are there any plans for combat window shields?

wgtactical

What are the "Ears" for?

other than to make it look like Batman's APC

Not knocking it I like it especaly the new windows are they going to be regular glass or bullet resistant? Are there any plans for combat window shields?
Thanks guys :cool: Those ears are actually support arms for something else (it will be added later)

Also, the window panels are laminated ballistic glass

Last edited:

wgtactical

Thanks B3.3T
I'm still looking for a humvee turret assembly (preferably a later one) for this machine, and any leads appreciated. The top already has the cutout and bolt pattern...so the search continues :smile:

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Gerald, to say the least your V will be unique! It will definitely be a cool looking vehicle.

Having seen your past creations, I have a pretty good idea of what the "ears" will support. ;-)

Cheers

Last edited:

wgtactical

I fabricated and installed these fuel level sender mounting rings on both tanks so I could get rid of the stock plastic sight tubes...it's a heck of a place to have to weld in, so I had to use a mirror to weld the areas out of my direct line of sight. Trying to get all the cutting and welding done ahead of the abrasive blasting, and epoxy primer.

Attachments

A

A/C Cages

I want a toy like that, But I want mine already done. since I cant do the work myself anymore.

wgtactical

I know what you mean A/C...but they're more affordable if you do them yourself:p

I thought I'd see how this machine would look as a low rider...:shock:
Seriously though, this temporary addition will make it possible for me to move it around while the drive axles are being upgraded and rebuilt.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks