• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

V100 mods

T. Highway

Steel Soldiers Supporter
This is the first time that I have seen this thread, I have studied every picture and read all of the posts. You sir have a great skill set and vision that most people can't even begin to grasp. I like the attention that you pay to the details.

I can't wait to see more updates.

Bert

wgtactical

This is the first time that I have seen this thread, I have studied every picture and read all of the posts. You sir have a great skill set and vision that most people can't even begin to grasp. I like the attention that you pay to the details.

I can't wait to see more updates.

Bert
Thank you very much T.Highway!

Here's a better view of the LED light heads with the powder coated finish

Attachments

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I continue to be impressed by, and a little jealous of, your ability to make things, and have them look so precise!
I suppose that's a facet of my enjoyment of the hobby, I love finely machined things. I really enjoyed seeing your work up close when I visited you. :beer:

Cheers

wgtactical

I continue to be impressed by, and a little jealous of, your ability to make things, and have them look so precise!
I suppose that's a facet of my enjoyment of the hobby, I love finely machined things. I really enjoyed seeing your work up close when I visited you. :beer:

Cheers
Thank you Rory, luckily I can do these custom fabrications or I'd certainly have a hard time paying other folks to do them for me. Hopefully you are through here soon and can stop by again :)

wgtactical

Here’s what the monitor looks like after powder coating and assembly, along with the tone ring and sensor mount we built and are in the process of installing for the speedo. It uses the same sensor that is used in the Allison now 8)

Attachments

wgtactical

DSC02673.jpg
Finally got everything communicating. The TCM and ECM are working perfectly. No active codes from either unit. The speedometer is calibrated and the indicator LEDs for wait to start, check engine and check transmission are all functioning. I have my oldest cleaning up the wiring and building a harness. Things should move along much smoother now.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks