• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Installing a Tachometer!

lots of aftermarket speedo setups designed to feed to rally computers, basically a prox counter setup, any rotating shaft (preferably keyed) could be set up... question is more how/where would you mount the readout....

Spock

Gamagoat1

If you'll look at the 353 above the bell housing on the right side, slightly left and above the fuel pump, there is a little port covered by a two bolt cover. Guess what, that's a tach port.

Last edited:

dmetalmiki

just got my forehead off the floor

Thank YOU than you thank you! tomorrow I WILL be makng / fitting / attempting to fit a rev counter to my goat. would be real nice if i can use an M series rev counter. dont know why "they" did not fit one in the first place. but I shall certainly be doing that as my vry next project.

kubotaman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Has anyone actually added a tach to a Goat? Could be mounted on top of the dash it seems.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks