• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cannibalized while waiting for EUC!

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
WOW, you gaduated to top of forum bashing 101. You have earned a A+ Please read the rules of the board, they don't like this stuff.

This is called escallading, you become more sarcastic than the last poster, because you have a different opinion. Please , lets keep this going. I must warn you, I graduated from Pirate4x4. and others, My degree might be higher than yours.

Now, you want to be my friend?:shock:
Maybe you should go back and read the rules your complaining KsM715 of violating because it looks like your the agitator here . Maybe you should go back to pirate and keep the steel soldiers forum friendly with usefull information , instead of encouraging stealing from a GL lot.

DicedDeuceMan

A paragraph (from the Greek paragraphos, "to write beside" or "written beside") is a self-contained unit of a discourse in writing dealing with a particular point or idea. Paragraphs consist of one or more sentences.[1][2] The start of a paragraph is indicated by beginning on a new line. Sometimes the first line is indented. At various times, the beginning of a paragraph has been indicated by the pilcrow: ¶.
A written work—be it an essay or a story—is about an idea or concept. An essay explains it; a story narrates it. To help the reader understand and enjoy it, the explanation or narration is broken down into units of text, the paragraph. In an essay, each paragraph explains or demonstrates a key point or thought of the central idea, usually to inform or persuade. In fiction, each paragraph serves to advance the plot, develop a character, describe a scene or narrate an action—all to entertain the reader. All paragraphs support each other, leading the reader from the first idea to the final resolution of the written work.

Now, in my paragragh to entertain the fine people of SS. The story starts out with AS OTHERS (IT DID NOT SAY ME) alway bid low. Get there first, so you can cannibilize what someone else took off. . My 5 ton wrecker was missing so much.. I was the last to pick mine up.

New paragraph, this means a new story.

I did not start a new paragraph, so the meaning of As others.. is still in effect for the whole paragraph..

Could a Teacher please verify this so that we can move on?

DicedDeuceMan

I have a GL account but i have not bought anything from them yet. This thread really make me question making any purchases from these people.
Advice, Last time I checked, only DRMO, Gl allowed with cameras
Dispute right away
Follow their procedure
Remember per GL rules. They are never at fault
Bid low
Expect problems.
Deal with em.

And last but not least, When you pay out 1k in shippping, your flat bed truck has went there twice, and still has not returned with your truck, DO NOT CALL THE GL STAFF INCOMPETANT... This does no good.. trust me.

If you treat the site people nice, they will treat you nice.. Sometimes you will have to treat them nice a few times, then they will start to reconize you back.
Most are great at the sites.

Good luck, dont be scared, just cautious.

KsM715

WOW, you gaduated to top of forum bashing 101. You have earned a A+ Please read the rules of the board, they don't like this stuff.

This is called escallading, you become more sarcastic than the last poster, because you have a different opinion. Please , lets keep this going. I must warn you, I graduated from Pirate4x4. and others, My degree might be higher than yours.

Now, you want to be my friend?:shock:
A paragraph (from the Greek paragraphos, "to write beside" or "written beside") is a self-contained unit of a discourse in writing dealing with a particular point or idea. Paragraphs consist of one or more sentences.[1][2] The start of a paragraph is indicated by beginning on a new line. Sometimes the first line is indented. At various times, the beginning of a paragraph has been indicated by the pilcrow: ¶.
A written work—be it an essay or a story—is about an idea or concept. An essay explains it; a story narrates it. To help the reader understand and enjoy it, the explanation or narration is broken down into units of text, the paragraph. In an essay, each paragraph explains or demonstrates a key point or thought of the central idea, usually to inform or persuade. In fiction, each paragraph serves to advance the plot, develop a character, describe a scene or narrate an action—all to entertain the reader. All paragraphs support each other, leading the reader from the first idea to the final resolution of the written work.

Now, in my paragragh to entertain the fine people of SS. The story starts out with AS OTHERS (IT DID NOT SAY ME) alway bid low. Get there first, so you can cannibilize what someone else took off. . My 5 ton wrecker was missing so much.. I was the last to pick mine up.

New paragraph, this means a new story.

I did not start a new paragraph, so the meaning of As others.. is still in effect for the whole paragraph..

Could a Teacher please verify this so that we can move on?
First, we aren't (aint, if you prefer) all english majors so back off.
Second, as far as the camera. Yes there are places you can not take a camera or pictures. GL lots are generally NOT any of those places. (with few exeptions)
Ft Riley is a Historical Military post and cameras are encouraged if you visit.

Third,
I must warn you, I graduated from
Pirate4x4.

Theres your problem. SteelSoldiers.com is NOT Pirate4x4.com. We do not conduct ourselves that way.
As far as being your friend, no thanks.

Edit: while we're here, learn how to edit your posts so you can continue your thoughts all in one post rather than 2 or 3 post all in a row.

Edit#2 (deleted) whats the point?

To eveyone else, Sorry I get drawn into these things. This will be the last post concerning this subject. (maybe):twisted:

Last edited:

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
At lakehurst in 03? Nothing like driving my avatar into the base, with a camera, and 4 nice gentlemen with 50 round clips telling me I cant own a truck with US army on it. Something about the camera that really set em off...
50 round clip?

All the bases I've been on allow cameras on the DRMO/GL lot. I have been on parts of bases that didn't allow cameras. They didn't all upset though. All they did was ask me politely to leave my camera and cell phone in the vehicle.

max1008

Went to pick up a 105 at New Castle today to find out that the tarp and bows have been stolen. I filed a claim to GL and hopefully it wil be resolved. Its hard to say what they will do considering the tarp and bows will cost more to replace than the entire trailer!IMG_20130214_122509.jpgScreen Shot 2013-02-14 at 5.31.32 PM.jpgScreen Shot 2013-02-14 at 5.31.40 PM.jpg

alcarp

max1008 -
I haven't been on SS in many months, having had other, more pressing issues, and smaller, louder, pieces of equipment and "fuel" to stock up on. Good luck on the claim! I still hate it that this stuff is going on - life would be a lot easier (and fairer!) for all, if everyone just played it straight and honest, but that doesn't seem to be "the American way", anymore... Throughout our society, we seem to have degenerated into a "Hooray for me, and ---- YOU", bunch of selfish savages - what a shame...
alcarp

charlietango

well said alcarp.... I had the rear axle shafts yanked out of my first M109A3. They admitted they were there and now not, their 'help' was to tape plastic shopping bags on the openings so dust wouldn't get in (like that would work) and they also 'helped' the transport driver load the now not drivable deuce onto the trailer using a forklift. Well that forklift smashed the rear fenders in all directions, broke a rear light, and punctured a tire.

no compensation. no grounds to stand on being a Canadian (this was pre-EUC days)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks