• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Any members near Raleigh, NC available to transport 2 members to near Enfield ??

19kilo

Looking (short notice I know) to bum a ride from anyone from the airport at RDU (Raleigh) NC, to 14.5 miles east of Enfield so I can pick up my M925a2. Will pay fuel. Otherwise I'll have to look into renting a car and having to return it, or a shuttle or taxi :(.
Thanks in advance for any offers.
Flying into RDU on 11/22/2010 around 2pm if everything is on time. No bags, cept some carry ons. Looks like about 100 miles from the airport to John Winslow's place where the 5 ton is stored. ( you know you want to check out his place now, so nows your chance :) )

bulldog_mack13

3/3 ACR
I think I can do it , im 45 min from RDU and thats not too long of a hike to Johns. I need a couple things from there. When do you leave in the morning? Need to talk to my wife - Jay

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks