• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

IED Contact

CharlesKing

This gun Truck was lucky, in the sense that no one got hurt. The explosive did not do a colossal amount of damaged; but it was enough to blow off the left front tire clean off it's axle as well as exploded into the engine compartment severing, some major mechanical parts. The Extra armor under the driver compartment took some of the impact, as you can see by the indentation of the armor. The force jolted the truck causing storage to fall off sporadically onto the near by dirt.

Attachments

RAYZER

I was gona say " wow,look at all the good parts! ", then I realized that all the parts would be too tiny. Good job on the models![thumbzup]

wb1895

That is truly amazing!!!! You sir are an artist, and a **** good one.

The only thing I can see wrong is there is no broken glass. A blast like that would have busted the drivers side window and the windshield.

Just my 2cents

CharlesKing

The only thing I can see wrong is there is no broken glass. A blast like that would have busted the drivers side window and the windshield.

Just my 2cents
Working on that very thing. ;) Thanks for pointing it out though.

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Your work always impresses me.

I need to get back to building models, I used to produce them prolifically, and I have boxes of unbuilt kits. :?

What wheels did you use on this one?

Cheers

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Where did that happen, I didn't know we're occupying any tiny islands at this time...

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial

Just my 2cents
all I can say is WOW, YOUR SKILLS are AWSOME, if I was half as good, I'D be happy.
I would like to add, also the mirrow, the hood and front head light area would show blast damage

CharlesKing

all I can say is WOW, YOUR SKILLS are AWSOME, if I was half as good, I'D be happy.
I would like to add, also the mirrow, the hood and front head light area would show blast damage
Thanks for your comments. As for the hood, not really. I have seen some pics with the hood intact but the side was pretty much damaged. You mentioned the mirror. Are you referring to the side view mirror? As for the head light. good point. The glass maybe shattered or the internals hanging out. I think I saw a photo like that. Thanks.

Billy Bobbed

Just my 2cents

I was thing the same thing,and the fender looked like its melted.Great job.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks