• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

technical manual

davidkroberts

I have the complete manuals for the Bombadier Iltis Canadian Version I would like to post of the resource section for the group. I dont know how and/or I dont have the ability to.

Thanks,
Dave

papercu

How big are they, there is a size limit. If you can email/mail them to me I can break it down to a smaller size but NO guarantees on how fast I will do it. Wayne

m1010plowboy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Where did you get a T-Mobile for a Iltis. I just bought a 85
Hey neighbour, welcome to the site. I sent a PM private message with some contact info. The site is tricky sometimes because a guy finds a title that is meaningful but the poster may be long gone.

The Iltis is real popular around home and warehouses still hold parts so most of them make it to the parades. Good purchase, look forward to seeing it.

Guyfang

Staff member
That's what I was trying to get him to answer about. Someone I helped had tried for hours to upload in the Aux forum, and when I told him to do it in the upload forum, he never wrote back, but lo and be hold, there was a new TM in the upload forum.

Terrh

Did these ever get uploaded somewhere? I've been searching all about but this is the only thread about the manuals that I can dig up.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks