• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Turbo inlet hose part number

7mmTCU

Would anyone have the part number for the orange turbo inlet coupling hose in the picuture below. It is 3" long and 2" ID. It seems to be missing in the part TMs. Only ref I could find is for the LDS, none for the LDT. The Memphis parts guy was having trouble finding it also.
Thanks
Dean

Attachments

davey8943

Would this not be a general NAPA part?

I know I picked up coolant hoses "by the foot"...

This part should just be a nylon / silicon hose (single ply?)

I'll have to ask next time I stop by the NAPA.

Dave

Alredneck

Banned
Like clamps are the things you have to worry about messing this up! New clamps are a dime a dozen for crying out loud. Not that the turbo is likely to produce enough pressure to blow the hose you would have 2mm extra protection.

If you have a part number for the LDS hose then it will fit on the LDT!

GImps 3ft of hose would allow you to make a dozen or so replacements! Hey maybe I should buy the 3ft hose and chop it up and then charge you guys astronomical amounts of money for a NSN number that doesnt seem to exsist. Gimp for the idea I will buy ya a beer!

Its is my understanding that silicone based hoses are used for turbo applications instead of regular rubber ( vulcanized whatever ) is due to silicone being more heat tolerant and since most are of the plied variety would handle more pressure better.

7mmTCU

I called back to Memphis and they tracked it down for me. I'll post the number when I get the packing slip. The hose comes with two new clamps and was only $6!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks