• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

lowboy that's towable for the M931a1s

Backcountrycanadian

Sorry not meaning to hijack. I'm new to this world of military trucks. Is there a lowbed that's towable for the M931a1s etc that are legal width and not requiring a permit? Iv started looking into getting one and a trailer to move my backhoe around haha. Being my company is Backcountry Excavating, I figured it would suit it.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Sorry not meaning to hijack. I'm new to this world of military trucks. Is there a lowbed that's towable for the M931a1s etc that are legal width and not requiring a permit? Iv started looking into getting one and a trailer to move my backhoe around haha. Being my company is Backcountry Excavating, I figured it would suit it.
M270 is a semi low deck trailer. M870 lowboys will work behind a m931. It wont like it but it will do it.

zebedee

conceptualizer at large
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Do you specifically NEED an ex-mil trailer? Any RGN/lowboy/dbl drop trailer will work - civi 2" fifth wheel on truck.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Do you specifically NEED an ex-mil trailer? Any RGN/lowboy/dbl drop trailer will work - civi 2" fifth wheel on truck.
I assume since hes going offroad he wants a deck for ground clearance purposes. And figures military will give him that.

Look into a 270 or a tag trailer like a globe ttu 202 or m322 load king.

This is basically a 269/270 on steroids with the rgn of course

https://youtu.be/zCA3Kn-Y5Gw

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks