• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m989A1

Stalwart

With the suspension bottomed I bet they bounce a bit! They don't seem to have any within 1000 miles of me so I'd be dreaming of a 10 mile tow. :-D

crcarson26

My truck will pull 11,000 lbs no problem.
My concern is no tongue weight.

Im just asking if anyone has done this & if so how did it handle ?
How far did you go ?

The air suspension is seperate, it does have air brakes (caged right now).

I moved mine roughly 5 miles, didnt get over 45mph.

I pulled one 75 miles with a 2005 F-350 Powerstroke Dually. It was terrible. I was white knuckled and it was everything the truck had to get it going, AND to get it stopped. Fish-tailed like crazy. Never again.

cucvmule

collector of stuff
If a Missouri Trooper would have seen this or have a call to respond to, the Trooper would just take you Straight to The Gray Bar Hotel.

Not wanting to but will make this about why the Public wants to or needs to have a reason to be haters of Military Vehicles on Public roadways. Thanks for being honest about why this was not an appropriate way to transport said trailer. The trailer alone weighed more than your truck. Thank your lucky star that things went ok. And look at your family and say that you would not want anything to happen to them because of some ones poor decision.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks