• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I can only help if my wife benifits!!

vaughnstark777

I love my wife and family so if i want to keep them I can't use my one day off during the week to go to DRMO on Ft. Lewis (JBLM) and inspect or pick up and store items for people unless my wife is able to see a monitary advantage to me being gone helping someone else instead of giving her my attention. If it was just me I'd probably do it for free.:???:

Women can be selfish that way. That's why they say if it wasn't for sex there would be a bounty on them.
I myself enjoy doing for others without expecting anything in return. I don't like to keep score and prefer to be owed rather than to owe. This is also reflected in "what goes around comes around" or "you reap what you sew". Both sayings can be looked at from the positive side.[thumbzup]

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
PB, Looks like you fed that dog in the pic some of DAVES bug juice, and it fried all of its hair

DJones

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Women can be selfish that way. That's why they say if it wasn't for sex there would be a bounty on them.
I myself enjoy doing for others without expecting anything in return. I don't like to keep score and prefer to be owed rather than to owe. This is also reflected in "what goes around comes around" or "you reap what you sew". Both sayings can be looked at from the positive side.[thumbzup]

:ditto:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
PB, Looks like you fed that dog in the pic some of DAVES bug juice, and it fried all of its hair
Those aren't my dogs(?). Someone else posted them somewhere...but to me they represent confusion...so I used them.:grd:

On a side note...I guess they are like an incredibly ugly kid...(Wreckerman comes to mind)... maybe the parents can grow to love them??:roll::jumpin:

Last edited:

dragonwagon

Sounds like shes a bit bossy , id toss her to the curb . Then again if your the money maker shes talking smack . She wont leave as long as theres income . Trust me , my wife has been here 32 years and she dont even like me :mrgreen:

jpekarek

I love my wife and family so if i want to keep them I can't use my one day off during the week to go to DRMO on Ft. Lewis (JBLM) and inspect or pick up and store items for people unless my wife is able to see a monitary advantage to me being gone helping someone else instead of giving her my attention. If it was just me I'd probably do it for free.:???:
WHAT IS SHE THINKING??? Expecting you to take a day and help out around the house! :roll:

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
vaughnstark777;721508 I can't use my one day off during the week to go to DRMO on Ft. Lewis (JBLM) and inspect or pick up and store items for people unless my wife is able to see a monitary advantage to me being gone helping someone else instead of giving her my attention. If it was just me I'd probably do it for free.:???:[/QUOTE said:
Sounds just like my X wife, This is just 1 of the 1000 reasons that she is a X

jpekarek

Is that truley the issue? Your wife has to benefit? Or maybe that you're never home and it COSTS you money on your day off to go to DRMO??

I would do anything to help anyone in need. But if it was a weekly scheduled thing and it cost me gas money and other expenses then I would have to rethink.

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I don't have a "wife permission" problem.

But I'm SURE ENJOYING papabear's photos.... Pets in DIRE NEED of some Hair - Reminds me of the old poem:

Fuzzy Wuzzy was a Bear,
Fuzzy Wuzzy had no Hair.
Fuzzy Wuzzy wasn't fuzzy
Wuzzee??

Ironic that papabear posted that pic :mrgreen:

And then he's got a Santa with a BAD Bladder-Control Issue.

And then a Hearing-Loss Pic.....

If Sigmund Freud were looking at these, he'd think papabear's fallin' apart.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks